Additional package information listed in the Contract Agreement.
- Two prenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth.
- Birth references assistance to help you clarify your preferences.
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support.
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth.
- Postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate your baby and answer any questions.
- Unlimited phone, text and e-mail support as defined in contract agreement.
- All services in the Inspire Me Package,
- Four 30-minute Pelvic Floor Healing Sessions
- All services in the Breathing for Birth Package,
- Private One-on-One Childbirth Education Course
140 and up
- Includes 4 or more private interactive sessions
- Helps prepare you for breathing fully during birth
- Coaches you on quicker recovery after birth
- Private One-to-One Class
- Can be held in the comfort of your own home.
We strive to be a servant and this is a time when extra support and love is needed. Let us help you during your labor and delivery so that you can focus on healing. We would love to help by creating a positive atmosphere and being an advocate in your corner during this difficult and selfless time. Making a life choice such as Adoption is nothing less than extraordinary and we would be honored to assist you during your transition into Birth Motherhood.
What better gift then to show your love and appreciation to your Child's Birth Mother, by providing Birth Doula Services to help her during this amazingly difficult life transition? Let us help you....help her!
We have personal experience in Re-lactation! Contact us today for a consult for guidance and assistance with bringing in milk that will create a bond like no other with your new bundle of joy!